Soal Noun Clause

 1. I do not know . . . You are

A. When
B. Where
C. Was
D. if

Jawaban:
B. Where


2. I regret . . . I did not accept your offer
A. That
B. Where
C. Why
D. When

Jawaban: 
C. Why  


3. Do not ask me . . . I can not forgive her
A. Why
B. Who
C. Why
D. How

Jawaban :
C. Why


4. I realized . . . I was not a rich man
A. That
B. Then
C. When
D. Where

Jawaban: 
A. Tha


5. The reality is …
A. That does everybody need somebody sometimes
B. That everybody needs somebody sometimes
C. That the girl can speak English fluently
D. That can the girl speak English fluently

Jawaban: 
B. That everybody needs somebody sometimes  


6. I’ll wake you up . . . The movie starts
A. That
B. Then
C. When
D. Where

C.When

7. I really hope . . . You can attend our new home thanksgiving ceremony
A. That
B. Then
C. When
D. Where

Jawaban: 
A. That


8. ... You hear is not true
A. if
B. What
C. Whether
D. Does

Jawaban: 
B. What  


9. ... I do is not your business
A. if
B. What
C. Whether
D. Does

Jawaban: 
B. What  


10. ... Rico did was very amazing
A. Who
B. Whom
C. Why
D. That

Jawaban:
D. That


1. I don’t care ... you are talking about.

A. What

B. Why

C. When

D. Where

2. Do you know ... they are leaving?

A. What

B. Why

C. If

D. when

3. The problem is ... he cannot make a right decision.

A. What

B. That

C. Why

D. If

4. Do you know ... she will leave tomorrow?

A. That

B. When

C. Where

D. If

5. Tell me ... you saw at the party.

A. Who

B. Whose

C. Why

D. Whom

6. Please tell me ... old you are.

A. Where

B. When

C. How

D. If

7. She asks me ... I can speak English fluently.

A. Whenever

B. Why

C. Whether

D. Where

8. We don’t know ... she lives.

A. Where

B. Why

C. If

D. When

9. ... sent the flowers adores you.

A. Whoever

B. Whatever

C. Whether

D. Whoever

10. I want to know ... makes you laugh.

A. Where

B. That

C. If

D. What

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EXPLANATION OF REVIEW TEXT

Noun Clause